Although air conditioning units whilst running at peak efficiently can be 400% more efficient than traditional heating methods, there are still other ways to improve efficiency of climate control:
- Minimise waste heat and energy consumption by integrating heat recovery
- Generate low cost hot water via heat reclaiming from the building
- Reducing the building cooling load by using free cooling in office ventilation
- Increase efficiency through system scheduling, intelligent controls and remote monitoring
- Reduce installation costs, with cassettes designed to fit flush into standard ceiling tiles
Having regular servicing will keep your air conditioning units working at peak efficiency, and highlight and potential failing of air conditioning units, so they can be maintained to a high standard.